Thursday, October 31, 2013

JORDANA twist and shine lip balms



So in love with these Jordana lip balms way more than the Revlon kissable balms!! They give off so much pigmentation and there more moisturizing to my lips in my opinion. When first applied they have a really nice shine which then turns into a matted stain that last for ever. Not to mention there $2.99 more than half the price to any other lip balms in the drug store.






On the left we have Honey Love which is a mauvey everyday color- great for the fall. Me personally I love mauve color anything form lippies, eye shadows to especially blushes!!

On the right we have Sweet pink which is almost a Barbie looking pink. Although its bright I think its very wearable on all skin tones. Also makes your teeth look whiter and that's always a plus.










<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11168869/?claim=nng6m6yxaqk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

6 comments:

  1. So pretty colors...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Vanessa for reading my blogs.... I would deffanitly follow yours

      Delete
  2. love the look of these! wish they sold Jordana the UK :(
    Sophie
    x

    www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Sophie ... I can't wait to get more colors I was really surprised on how great they were and super affordable ... Hope some in the uk real soon ;-)

      Delete
  3. I got these in two shades recently and while I didnt mind the texture, I found they both ( even the neutral one ..terra something) turn into a bright shade of pink in a bit and then leave a stain behind. I don't mind that but I would've liked the neutral one to stay neutral:( Honey love looks very pretty in your swatch!!HowDoesDeeDoit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank hun.....your right I noticed that too expecially honey love it starts out as a mauve color pink and within a couple of minutes because a brighter pink I just thought it was my lip pigment that was doing that but I guess it wasn't lol I do wish it would stay the color in the tube;-(

    ReplyDelete