Friday, February 21, 2014

Cleaning Your Palettes




Ok so I was forgetting something on clean up day! YES girls my pallets were getting neglected. Not only is it good to keep your makeup brushes sanitized and clean but you should always keep your makeup pallets clean too. In fact every thing that touches your face should be sanitized and with a little alcohol you can do just that. What I do is pour a little bit of alcohol in a small spray bottle and just start spraying away! The good thing about this it you don't have to wait all day for it to dry up because it drys in seconds. And it doesn't mess up or change the formulation of the product either. And for a acne prone girls like me this makes a huge impact on keeping my skin clean and clear! Trust
me I need all the help I can get. Every makeup artist out there should definitely be doing this between clients to prevent the spread of germs, bacteria and who knows what else. That reminds me of a story I read about a makeup artist that was working Rhianna's riri woo launch party that was applying lipstick to everyone and not sanitizing it before each use and allegedly gave someone herpes. Not sure if its was true or not but I'm sure it can happen. Bottom line is keep your makeup clean girls!!!!








http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11168869/?claim=nng6m6yxaqk%22%3EFollow




















8 comments:

  1. I've never thought about cleaning palettes before - maybe thats why mine are looking worse for wear!

    I've nominated you for a Liebester Award! Check out my latest post for more info..

    http://www.alongcamekelly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award-2.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank you for the nomination!!!! and ya I never really thought about it before either but thanks to all the makeup gurus out there they taught me something new and helpful so I thought I should pass it on ;-)

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for Liebster award link is on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, it's easy to forget to clean your actual makeup haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ..... that's exactly what I thought lol

      Delete
  4. I always clean all my beauty products on a regular basis especially if friends etc have been using them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog;-) I do too it's so unhealthy not to but not a lot of people know you can do that

      Delete