Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rimmel lipstick in #103 and #104

These Rimmel lipsticks from the Kate Moss collection are absolutely amazing. They have to be my go to lipsticks at the moment, especially #104. I've already repurchased another tube of it because I wear it so much but I cant help it, its such and awesome color. Both these colors are very neutral and can be pulled of with a lot of different looks like a heavily smoked out eye or an I'm going to the supermarket and don't want to look like I'm going out clubbing look. What I love most about them is that there semi matte, and I say that because there not a dry matte but more like a moisturizing creamy matte that just glide across your lips without pulling or snagging. They're very pigmented so you don't have to apply a ton of coats just to get the color you want. And another great thing about them besides the price is they dry into a semi stain giving you a good amount of wear time. Over all I would have to say Rimmel London and Kate Moss collaboration was a hit with pigmentation, color selection, longevity, and formulation. I hope this help someone looking for a good drugstore lipstick that's affordable and good quality. theirs so many different brands, finishes, and qualities to choose from and it can get a little crazy in the cosmetic isle.
 This is #104 and its a dusty rose color and I'm so in love with it!  


 This is #103 and its a  medium pink color that's very wearable and not so lound and in your face.

                

    

No comments:

Post a Comment