Sunday, November 3, 2013

NEUTROGENA Rapid Wrinkle Repair (first impression)


OK so I'm about to turn 26 in a couple of months so I been on the hunt for a good anti-aging cream. I'm starting to get some lines under my eyes and even though I know there is no miracle cream in the world that can erase wrinkles,  I want to start preventing them from getting worst. Now I've tried lo'real revitalift double lifting cream and it sucked. Every time I would rub it in my face it would peel right off and the packaging looked cheap.


So I went and bought Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer with UVA/UVB broad spectrum SPF 30.
Neutrogena claims:
  • Fades the look of stubborn deep, wrinkles, including crows feet, forehead & cheek wrinkles
  • Brightens skins tone
  • Smooth's fine lines & texture
  • Protects from the suns damaging rays
Accelerated Retinol SA Combination:
  • Retinol SA - (sustained action) time release technology to have the ability to penetrate the skins surface
  • Glucose complex – a Retinol SA booster that accelerates skins surface activity for rapid results on the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Hyaluronic acid – adds line plumping moisturizer to help hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of skin. Gentle enough for daily use and all skin types

Well let’s just say I freaking love this stuff!!!! The bottle is metal and feels like they put effort in the packaging. The cream inside is like sun blocks constancy and it smells a little like it but it has a hint of sweetness to it. None the less it smells good to me. Now when I woke up the next day after using it I was very surprise to see my face looked so youthful. The wrinkles were still there but I could see the difference in the appearance of my skin. There was less redness in my skin and I didn’t have any bags under my eyes. Overall my skin looked plumped and healthier. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody and I can wait to get the rest of the products in this line

14 comments:

  1. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetheart I would love to follow your blog;)

      Delete
  2. Liking the blog :)

    I've nominated you for a Libester award on mine. Check out my post if you're interested in taking part!

    <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love for the nomination I just entered .... I believe there only one right if not let me know xoxox

      Delete
  3. Hello I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! for the information go here http://alatterdayteen.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award-2013-second-one.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks loves for the nomination xoxox just entered

      Delete
  4. Hey girls I would love to participate I will definitely look into it thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review! I'd love to try this out :)
    I'm your new follower via GFC and blogvin :)

    Best regards,
    Chao
    http://mina-in-wonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Love it! I really like your blog!

    You've got a new follower on Bloglovin! Hope 
you'll follow me back!

    ♥





    xx

Nathalie

    



http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff sounds great! Thanks for the product review, I always love hearing about new amazing products. I'm excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you girls so much .... I will be checking out and following your blogs!11

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post!
    Thanks for this review, i'm always in for new amazing products.

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for checking out my blog ill be sure to check out your as well;)

      you have a wonderful day also

      Delete
  10. No one wants to age but it's natural. These days, lots of products on the market that might help reduce the signs of aging and make you feel younger and healthier. I have also tried after reading
    Dermogenix Reviews and it’s really works on my skin. So, I recommend this product to everyone .

    ReplyDelete